As a commercialising and progressive company
AIR FUTURE GROUP
raises capital via the following six approaches:
– Periodically from existing shareholders or new retail investors who are legally classified, via government definition, as “unsophisticated”. When sought this is done under a legal documentary structure and process.
– From defined sophisticated investors with a specific application of funds and milestones.
– Funding specifically for projects, for example the energy and transport projects planned for 2020. These are addressed under Documents menu item.
– A major domestic or global investor with a mutual vested interest in the commercialisation goals, products and manufacture of Air Future Group. This may extend to a global rollout under the MDI investment licence model and may extend to MDI investment in technology development.
– Air Future Group companies’ shareholders have financed the group
– At an appropriate time and by an appropriate means Air Future Group will seek to create a liquidity event to provide liquidity for shareholders. Liquidity events are usually related to public listing or a trade relationship.